Sharing your thoughts with Ofsted’s Parent View.
Parent View gives you the chance to tell Ofsted what you think about Beaumont Leys School. The survey can be completed at any time so you don’t have to wait until the school is being inspected to fill out the questionnaire. Instructions on how to access the site are below:
Using Parent View:
1. Go to Parent View’s website at http://parentview.ofsted.gov.uk
2. Click on Give Your Views Now on the lower right of the page or in the tool-bar at the top.
3. Click Register Now
4. Enter your email address and select Yes to the question ‘Are you a parent?’ followed by the number of schools your child/children attend.
5. Click Register Now.
6. You will receive an email with a password to log in to the website.
7. Enter your login details into the website and click Login.
8. Find us by entering Beaumont Leys School and the address as Anstey Lane.
9. Select Beaumont Leys School.
10. There is a question to answer about your use of Parent View followed by two tick boxes.
11. You will now be asked a series of 12 questions. You answers can range from ‘Strongly Agree’ to ‘Don’t Know’ by ticking the appropriate box.
9. Submit your answers.
Any answers you give can be updated at any time.